I have been hard at work (in my spare time... whatever that means) putting together my second Android application called Group to Voicemail. It is available on the Android Market for all Android devices running 2.0 and above.
Here are the features:
- Create and manage Contact groups that can sync with your Google account automatically
- There are currently three action types:
- Send to Voicemail – Send all Contacts in that group to voicemail
- Don’t Send to Voicemail – Don’t send all Contacts in that group to voicemail
- Everyone Else to Voicemail – Send all Contacts but those in the specified group(s) to voicemail
- Create schedules to automatically apply actions to groups
- Schedules can be created for a variety of scenarios:
- Span multiple days (ex: from Friday at 5:00pm until Monday at 8:00am)
- A time range on one day (ex: from 8:00am until 5:00pm on Friday)
- All day (ex: All day on Thursday — will be in effect from 12:00am until 12:00am the following day)
- Repeat days (ex: Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 4:00pm to 6:00pm)
- Color-coded visual cues to specify which groups are currently being sent to voicemail and which schedules are currently active
- Option to receive a notification anytime a schedule or group status changes. This provides a quick glance at how many groups are currently being sent to voicemail and how many schedules are currently active.
- Temporarily disable schedules if you’re doing something different that day/week.